The following states the MPS Policy regarding the rights of visitors to this website. We protect your right to enjoy a secure online shopping experience.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT'S USED:
- Automatically Collected Information - Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit the MPS site. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site. All of the information we automatically capture provides us with the ability to enhance our customers' search and shopping experiences and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- Information You Actively Submit to MPS - For most of the browsing services we provide, we neither require nor collect "Personal Customer Information" -- your name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), phone number and credit card information. You can browse the MPS site and take as much time as you want to review our products without having to submit such Personal Customer Information. Even when you use our shopping cart as you browse, there is no need to submit Personal Customer Information.
To complete an order, however, we require you to supply us with following information: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card. This information is used to process your order and if necessary, to contact you for help when we are processing an order. All information we collect is stored in a secure database. We use GeoTrust as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, providing our customers the strongest certificate services available. Your credit card information is encrypted while traveling the Internet.
- Disclosure of Information Policy - We do not share or sell any of your contact information to third-parties, and will not engage in the selling of your Personal Customer Information in any case without prior consent and/or notification. Your email address will only be used for times when we need to contact you, the customer, about an order. You also have the opportunity to receive the MPS newsletter, which would involve a periodic email with current information on our store, the racing community, important information, and more. However, you may also opt-out of our newsletter at any time.
- External Links to Third-Party Websites - When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, MPS cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own.
- Need to change your information? - If you would like to change any of your transactional information in our database please feel free to contact us.