MPS Private Label Contingency
We are very pleased to announce our 2017 MPS “Private Label” contingency program. We will pay contingency for all events of:
- Manufacturers Cup
- Southern Dragbike Racing Series
- Kings of Grudge
- NHRA Summit ET Finals
- Bikes in the Valley
The “Private Label” contingency program pays 10% of your year to date purchases from MPS. Purchases made from 11/1/2016 to the date of the event you win will be counted toward your 10%. All purchases must be made with a single customer number directly from MPS at racer net pricing. When you win an event, simply fill out a winners claim form. When we receive the winners claim form we will search that customer number in our database for qualifying purchases to determine your payment amount. We will pay a maximum of $200 per class, per event. All participants in the MPS “Private Label” contingency program must register online at our web site before winning an event. When you register online you will be sent a winners claim form and decals for your bike in the mail. The MPS “Private Label” contingency program requires you to run decals on both sides of the bike.
Note: The "MPS Private Label" contingency program is not part of any of the listed organizations official contingency programs.
- Pays 10% of you year to date purchases from MPS
- Maximum payment is $200 per class win, per event
- All purchases must be made at racer pricing
- All purchases must be made by one account number
- Dealers must register one rider using their account number
- Dealer riders will receive 10% of their year to date purchases from MPS
- Fill out the Online Registration Form
- Buy products from MPS (a $2000 purchase makes $200 to win!)
- Make sure your event is included in the program!
- Print a Winners Form to take to the races with you. (Put it in your toolbox or trailer!)
- Run MPS decals on both sides of your bike in competition for the entire event
- Have your Winners Form signed by an event official
- Mail the completed Winners Form back to MPS
- We will not pay any claims that do not follow this procedure!