Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
- Lithium Ion Polymer technology
- All components are designed, manufactured, assembled and packed in one location assuring high quality and consistency
- Extremely lightweight, 50% to 70% lighter than standard batteries
- 25-490-2516 only 2.0lbs (6" x 3 7/16" x 4 1/8") fits Hayabusa, GSXR1000, ZX14, ZX12
- 25-490-2518 only 2.75lbs (6" x 3 7/16" x 4 1/8") fits Hayabusa, GSXR1000, ZX14, ZX12
- Cold Cranking AMPS:
- 25-490-2516 240 AMPS
- 25-490-2518 360 AMPS
- Built-in LED test gauge
- Increased cranking amps over lead acid batteries
- Fast recharge, can be brought up to a 90% charge within 6 minutes
- Easily 6 to 12 times more cycle life compared to lead acid batteries
- Long shelf life, up to1 year before requiring recharging
- Can be mounted in any position
- No hazardous acid or heavy metals, non-explosive and non-combustible
- More precise fitments compared to other brands of lithium batteries
- 2 Year warranty
- Easy mount battery box available
MPS Featherweight Battery Box
MPS Featherweight Battery Box is made from lightweight ABS plasticand are custom made to fit the WPS Featherweight Batteries (6”x 3 7/16”x 4 1/8”) perfectly. The MPS Featherweight Battery Box has 6 mounting holes for ¼” socket head cap screws. It can be mounted in any direction, even upside down. They weigh only 160 grams!
Yuasa HP Maintenance Free Battery
- Dimensions: 5 5/16" x 3 1/2" x 6 9/16"
- 210 Cold Cranking Amps
- 12 Volt 12 Amp Hour
- Sealed Construction
- Comes with EZ Fill Acid in Pack
Fast By Gast Pro Hayabusa Battery
- Power: 70 AMPS
- 380 Cold Cranking Amps
- Dimensions: 5.88" x 3.44" x 5.70" (LxWxH)
- Weight: Only 10 lbs.
- Dry Cell Battery
- No Acids / No Vents
- May be mounted in any direction
- Fits Stock Busa Battery Box (must trim seat)
Tiger 24volt Charge/Start System Auto Harness for Hayabusa
This new harness has most everything you could want in a harness. Once installed, just push the start button and the harness connects both batteries to supply 24volts to the starter. When the starter button is released, the batteries are now both being charged by the bikes own charging system. When the bike is turned off, both batteries are disconnected from each other so as not to drain one battery into the other. This is a problem sometimes with dissimilar sized batteries. If the second battery should become low or discharged and you can’t start your bike, just flip the supplied Emergency switch and you are now back on the main battery so you can start it.
Tiger Racing Hayabusa Battery Box
This Front Mount Battery Box is designed to bolt onto the stock faring stay and provide a convenient location to mount your battery. Great for those with cut frame rails or anyone looking to add some weight to the front of the bike.
Note - Stock headlight will need to removed or highly modified to fit