MPS Tether Kill Switches
The Finest Dead Man's Tether Kill Switch On The Market
- Required By Most Racing Sanctions
- Coil Cord is Nylon Reinforced
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC Machined
- Black Anodized
- Fits 7/8" Bars
- Narrow Only 1/2" Wide
- Split For Easy Installation
- Double Detented Plug
- Normally Closed Operation
- Comes With Cord And Plug
Cords and plugs sold separately
MPS Tether Kill Switches are the standard of the industry. CNC machined from billet aluminum then hard anodized black for a good looking tough finish. Split design allows easy installation anywhere on the handlebar. Complete switch comes apart for easy inspection with 2 bolts without removing it from the handlebars. This is the best tether kill out there period! Comes with cord and plug.
This lightweight, low cost line of tether kill switches solves the space problem when adding accessories on sport bikes. The Street Lite Switch housings are constructed of durable ABS plastic for dramatic weight savings over typical aluminum products. Our switch is a normally closed type switch. The MPS Street Lite tether switch can be used as the master switch on race only bikes. The switch will handle as much current as an 18-gauge wire.
The PMR Killswitch was designed to stop the engine if the rider loses control of their bike. The switch is a normally closed type switch and replaces the stock bar clamp on most 7/8 handle bars. This PMR Killswitch fits all brand of motorcycles with the clutch or brake assemblies for 7/8 handle bars made by Nissin (look on the back of your assembly you should see the name somewhere) with a bolt hole spacing of 32mm center to center. Please check this to verify before ordering.
- Fits Motorcycles and Quads from Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Stainless steel screws included
- Designed to replace factory brake or clutch mounting bracket
- May fit other makes & models
- Made to be used with 4 stroke motorcycles
- All killswitches now come with Race Approved Lanyards