The Murray Hayabusa Grudge Sidewinder is a step type system featuring 1 3/4” pipe from the head flowing into big 1 7/8” head pipes. The 4 head pipes are slip fit into a 2 1/2” diameter collector and are retained by springs. The megaphone is 24” long. This pipe comes black and ready to mount!
The top left picture is a Murray Grudge Sidewinder that has head pipes welded to the collector and an O2 bung welded in place. The top right picture is of an extended, welded and plated Murray Grudge Sidewinder pipe. These services are available upon request.
Hayabusa Sidewinder Kit Pipe
This big tube step pipe was designed for all out competition use on an aftermarket chassis. The head pipes come ready to install in the collector. It requires cutting and welding to fit the turn pipe to the collector for that perfect fit. This pipe is used by the quickest Hayabusa powered drag bikes in the world.
"The Indy Series Exhaust"
FOR RACING USE ONLY
- Designed exclusively for drag race applications, this 4:2:1 exhaust is the ultimate design for peak power on stock, heavily modified and nitrous engines
- Quality, lightweight stainless steel construction
- Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors for maximum performance
- Slip fit collector joints with “dual swivel end retention springs”
- Tuned length megaphone with optional baffle O2 sensor bung in rear collector for stock
- O2 sensor or wideband air/fuel ratio monitoring
- Significantly lighter than stock exhausts
- Weighs only 10 pounds - over 38 pounds lighter than the stock Hayabusa exhaust
- Includes oil cooler bypass kit and spring puller tool
- Fuel maps available for many combinations
- Lower fairing modification required (adhesive cut-out template supplied
- Suggested Accessory: Oil Filter Relocator
- Installation Guides