Wego III Wide Band O² Sensor
The WEGO III is a third generation product that utilizes the proven Bosch LSU 4.2 wide-band exhaust gas oxygen sensor.
By utilizing miniature surface mount electronics technology, digital signal processing techniques, and a switching power supply for the sensor heater, the WEGO III provides the same level of accuracy as lab systems costing thousands of dollars.
- Complete air/fuel ratio metering system with built-in data logging. Includes WEGO III unit shown, Bosch LSU4, 2.5-wire wide band oxygen sensor, 18x1.5mm weld nut for mounting sensor on exhaust pipe, and software on CDROM
- Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines displays air/fuel ratio (AFR) and logs over 2 hours data including AFR, engine RPM, and a spare 0-5V analog input for sensors such as throttle position or manifold pressure
- Can be used for on-road or dyno testing
- Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications
- Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR error over 10.3 - 19.5 AFR range
- Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects
- 0-5V analog AFR output for interface to dyno instrumentation
- Ultra-bright daylight readable blue LED display with automatic dimming under low light conditions
- Wide supply voltage range from 11-16V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator. Current draw is approx. 1 amp
- Built-in USB interface
- Fully encapsulated with water-proof LED display
- Compact size: 4"L x 2"W x 0.5"H