CC3 - Command Center, Super Delay Box
- STARTING LINE CONTROL OUTPUT WITH ADJUSTABLE RELEASE TIME Allows you to put your foot on the floor at transbrake apply and your linkage stop holds the motor at your staging RPM. You can adjust the time when the motor pulls to wide open before the transbrake releases.
- “SUPER START” CONTROL FOR ACTIVATING A LINKAGE STOP PRIOR TO STAGING Lets you activate your linkage stop before you stage so you can drive the car in with your foot on the floor. For Pro-tree, the stop will pull open at transbrake apply. For Full-tree, you can use the adjustable release time or have the stop pull to wide open at transbrake release.
- THROTTLE STOP TIMERS ADJUSTABLE TO THE THOUSANDTH OF A SECOND
- MULTIPLE SPEED RPM SWITCH FOR SHIFTING AT DIFFERENT POINTS
- RPM SWITCH CAN BE USED AS A THIRD 4 STAGE TIMER The RPM switch output can be user changed so it will function as a third independent 4 stage timer, handy for timing shifts, retards, nitrous, or any other device when the RPM switch is not used.
- THE MOST INDEPENDENT OUTPUTS OF ANY DELAY BOX ON THE MARKET - 7 total outputs: Transbrake, Line Lock, Starting Line Control, Two 4 Stage Throttle Stop Controllers, RPM Switch and Remote Display dial-in board, all of which can be used simultaneously.
- SAME SMALL SIZE AS A CC-1 COMMAND CENTER (9.12x3.75x2.13)
- SUPER DELAY BOX WITH CROSSOVER*, INTERFACE & CROSS TALK
- TWO HITS AT THE TREE, SKIP UP/SKIP DOWN
- SCROLL AND FULL KEYPAD FOR EASY SETTING
- LIGHTED DISPLAY AND KEYPAD FOR NIGHT USE
- PRO-FULL FEATURE REMEMBERS TWO GROUPS OF SETTINGS
- DOWNTRACK TRANSBRAKE LOCK OUT AND TRIP** PROTECTION
- 11-RD1 REMOTE DISPLAY DIAL-IN BOARD OUTPUT
*Covered under U.S. Pat. Nos. 4,467,219 and Re 32,474 **Covered under U.S. Pat. No. 5,652,468
|DEDENBEAR COMMAND CENTER CC3||