Low Profile Oil Pans
MPS Billet Aluminum
Low Profile Oil Pans
The trap door design allows oil to flow freely to the back of the pan during acceleration. During deceleration the door closes and traps the oil in the back of the pan. This keeps the fixed pick up submerged in oil both accelerating and decelerating. The oil that bypasses the pressure relief valve has been ported to the back of the pan as well. This will prevent just pumping oil from the back of your engine to the front. These CNC machined, billet aluminum pans are available in 1” and 2” deep versions. They both feature a fixed oil pump pickup with screen.
Please note: This oil pan was designed to not use the oil cooler. An oil cooler block off and removal of the oil passage restrictor is required when removing the oil cooler.
Please Note: Factory bolts will not work with 1" pan. Qty 14 M6-1.0x16 bolts provided.
- Billet 2" Oil Pan
- Stainless Steel Swinging Pick-Up
- Designed to Fit 99-20 Suzuki Hayabusa With Sidewinder or Turbo Exhaust
- Will Not Fit With OEM or Traditional 4 Into 1 Exhaust
- Holds 4 Quarts of Oil
For quicker engine warm ups heat your oil prior to going to the lanes using the ARC sump heater. Heating the oil reduces parasitic engine drag and aids in oil distribution. It is for track use only.
MPS Suzuki Oil Pan Baffles
Keeps the oil near the pickup for Drag Racing or for Stunt Riding.
- 1-0566 Hayabusa all years
- 1-0659 GSXR1000 01-06, GSXR750 00-04, GSXR600 01-04 (requires two 23-OP071060AFM gaskets)
DME Billet Aluminum
GSXR1000 Low Profile Oil Pan
Fits 2001-2006, 2007-2008, 09-16 and 2017+
Pans are low profile for added ground clearance so you can slam your 1000. These billet oil pans have a swinging pick-up to prevent loss of oil pressure when drag racing.
- 2001-2008: 1.5" thick
- 2009-2016: 2.0" thick
- 2017+ : 1.5" at the front and slopes to 2.5" at the rear
- Billet aluminum
- Swinging pickup with needle bearing
- Uses stock drain plug
- Not for use with stock exhaust. May or may not fit with your pipe. Measure clearance from stock gasket to pipe
APE Flat Profile Oil Drain Plug
After issues with cracked oil pans, a leading race shop contacted APE for a solution. The problem.. When these modern no bar bikes wheelie and come down hard, the drain plug can hit the ground and attempts to dig in. This tries to bend the plug backwards which can crack the pan. The solution… APE flat profile drain plug. Can not dig into the track surface and puts an end to the cracked pans. The APE plug use an 6mm allen wrench so virtually nothing protrudes below the pan surface.
- This Billet aluminum oil pan has internal baffling and trap door to control oil flow.
- 1.5" Depth
- Designed for idewinder type exhaust systems that do not travel under the oil pan, so check before you purchase. This kit also includes an oil filter relocator.
- Will Work on the Gen 1(06-11) or the Gen 2 (12-17) Will Require a Shorter Oil Filter
- Includes Drain Plug and New Modified Oil Pickup