FuelTech FT600 is the perfect association between the ECU and the dashboard, making it the world’s most complete solution presenting both features combined. The FT600 has a new and exclusive extremely high quality aluminum shell, which is also waterproof. Its design includes an upper flap that reduces glare and houses 10 LED lights that are color and intensity adjustable, suitable for progressive shift light. There are also 4 more LED lights on the side of the ECU that are adjustable for diagnose, alerts and current status of any sensor. The product presents an anti-glare TFT touch screen display. It embodies a redesigned dashboard exclusively developed to grant the driver an easier viewing experience. The screen enables map adjustments directly on the ECU, without the need to use a parallel computer.
The FT600 is able to manage sequential injection and ignition on engines from 1 up to 12 cylinders (or up to 4 rotors). It comes with an option for simplified maps that allow making the initial adjustments easier or 3D maps for extremely fine applications. The new ECU presents individual cylinder injection and ignition trim and exclusive features that help on the first engine start. Containing an advanced and efficient closed loop fuel control, the FT600 translates all safety the engine requires.
Developed on the Power FT platform, already praised for the FT500, the FT600 presents new features such as the new SUPERSEAL automotive connectors that add up to 68 pins (20 sensor inputs e 32 outputs), accelerometer and gyroscope, 2 CAN doors, and the Gear Controller. The last feature enables the direct connection with the strain gage sensor on the shifter, bringing new possibilities for more efficient engine gearshift cuts.
The FT600 also presents a pack of beloved racing functions used in Brazil and in the world, such as time based launch features, the Boost Controller, Pro-Nitrous packaged and an advanced internal data logger, also used to assist with all the different vehicle’s details.
The FT600 uses the same FTManager software, with all resources and existing functions. It is also compatible with all existing features and FT500 maps. You can open, edit and save maps through an interactive interface that is easy to use.
FuelTech Wide Band O2 Meter Nano
- Waterproof (IP67);
- Extended reading scale 0.35λ to 9.99λ, 5.15 to 147 Gas A/FR, 2.24 to 64 Alcohol A/FR*
- Wideband O2 sensor display and conditioner for Bosch LSU 4.2 sensors.
- CAN communication with FT500 and FT500LITE: sends the O2 reading via CAN to the ECU, freeing up the analog inputs
- Allows several conditioners connected to the CAN network, for use with individual cylinder reading or bank reading
- Easy viewing and small size
- 0-5V analog output for connection with stand alone ECU or external data logger (WB-O2 Data logger, PRO24 Data logger)
- Bosch amplification and control circuit
- Update via CAN (FT500 connection required)
- Wide Band O2 Nano Manual
Wideband O2 Sensor
- LSU 4.2 Bosch O2 sensor
- Must be used with a wideband O2 sensor conditioner (WB-O2 Slim or WB-O2 Data logger)
- Not compatible with FuelTech narrow band display
- Can not be used with motors running leaded fuel, 2 stroke oil or Diesel. Its life time is drastically reduced to a few hours of use